Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Why Do We Count In Weeks?

Numbers, counting, Math just aren't my thing. So to count Nate's age in weeks is odd for me. He will be 21 weeks this Friday, I think... . He was born November, 20, 2015, so on April 20, 2016, he will be approximately five months, right? Ugh. Mom fail, I suppose. I tried to do the pictures with the month stickers but forgot to do it one month and then another passed and so I wrote the labels off as unoriginal and just took pictures. Regardless, my little NaterTot is here, alive, and thriving, and I am doing a damn good job despite any counting issues. Currently, he is making gargling noises on the monitor with both hands in his mouth while he should be napping. I suppose a walk in Wash Park will come earlier than expected today. Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment